We are located in the beautiful mid-Jutland, close to the Silkeborg Lakes and Himmelbjerget. It takes approximately 15-20 minutes by car from Silkeborg. Click this link To view our location map.
- We sell coffee, softdrinks, beer, juice, water, ice cream, sweets, real birds of prey feathers and souvenirs.
- The shop is open one hour before and one hour after the bird of prey show.
- Dogs are welcome in the “Owl forrest” and on the area south of the parking area.
- Your dog must unfortunately be in the car during the show. As the temperature can be very high in the car, it is important to open the car windows a bit and give the dog access to water. Contact us if you like . to be referred to parking in shaded area
- Photography for personal use is of course permitted
- Commercial photography and filming is allowed only by appointment
- You are allowed to bring your own food and drinks to enjoy at our scenic or covered picnic areas.
- Private shows can be arranged by appointment. Please contact us with your wishes
- Parking is free.
- The weather is usually not a problem for the birds, and we have never canceled a show.
- Bring clothes according to weather conditions
Access to the area
- There are great opportunities to experience the area’s natural beauty as Silkeborg Rovfugleshow is situated directly on scenic public nature trail